Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Tamron Lens is going Biking!


Oooh, I can't wait, I am going to get a new lens for my trip. The wonderful people at Tamron are loaning me one of their new AF28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC (Vibration Compensation) LD Aspherical (IF) Macro to use with my Canon 5D. I am so excited after reading all it can do! One of the things that I have learned in my cycle travel is keeping things light. That is one of the benefits of using Tamron lenses - I get great quality imagery without sacrifing weight by using bulkier lenses. Now with their new Vibration Compensation I am bound to get some pretty amazing images as I cycle through the villages with one hand on the handle bar and the other on my camera. That might be a photo in and of itself!

I have agreed to provide Tamron with beautiful images using this lens and a link to my blog - as well as posting photos and blogs to their site - so keep checking back for amazing shots I take using their fine equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment