Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shooting with theTamron 70-200mm F/2.8

Location: Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City, Nevada.
Camera: Canon 5D
Lens: Tamron AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro
Subject: Anthony White: Endurance Cyclist and contender for the 2009 24 hours of Old Pueblo endurance race in Tucson, Arizona.

The shoot was to help promote Anthony's cycling sponsors with this particular shot being for Exposure Lights and it's ease of use. The image was shot wide open at F/2.8. Notice the detail. I was so amazed using this lens and getting the quality I did. Pairing it with my Canon 5D is perfection.

If you are in the market for an affordable, beautiful, fast, super sharp lens then I would look no further. This one takes the cake.

I will continue to post images using my Tamron lenses and I encourage you to check back frequently for updates.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment